Hiring! - Pipe Loader Operator
Please view the list below for our current opportunities. If you are interested in applying for any of these challenging opportunities please forward your resume in confidence to the email or contact number listed within the posting.
Pipe Loader Operator
Reporting to the Pipe Yard Foreman, as the Pipe Loader Operator you will be directly responsibility for the handling of pipe in the yard based on sales orders, work orders, and customer requirements. The Pipe Loader Operator must understand the impact of this position to other business functions that depend on the accuracy and efficiency of pipe yard operations.
- Safely picks, packages, and tags pipe for orders, in a timely response.
- Load and unload pipe from trailers.
- Record all product heat numbers and manufacturers.
- Ensure pipe yard is free of debris and hazards.
- Assist in resolving the problems when required.
- May perform other activities such as assisting in inventory and cutting and beveling of pipe.
- Participate in clean-up and pre-inspection of equipment.
- Minimum 1 years related machine experience.
- Pipe Loading and Unloading from Trailers: 1 years preferred experience.
- Demonstrated ability to operate material handling equipment including forklift.
- Able to work efficiently as part of a team as well as independently.
- Able to effectively communicate verbally and in writing.
- Knowledge of safe lifting and handling techniques.
- Basic mathematical skills.
- Must be able to carry and move product and/or supplies in excess of 50lbs.
- Physical effort requiring manual dexterity.
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to work with a dynamic and growing company located in Edmonton
- Salary range: commensurate with experience
- 40-hour work week, Monday to Friday
- Great benefits package
If interested in this position, please submit your cover letter and resume to Kyle.Revoy@bhdtubular.ca, We thank all those that apply; however, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.